As the world starts to open again, I thought it time to remind you of the travel products that I can book for you. Let me book your perfect holiday!
Obviously, I book holidays, but there is a huge variety of these. Some examples below:
- City breaks in both the UK and overseas. With added extras bookable in advance to save you time on your holiday. Excursions, shows and much more depending on the destination.
- UK holidays – cottages, holiday parks, boating (narrow boats and cruisers), country hotels, city hotels. Plus, popular this year have been cruises out of UK ports along the UK coastline.
- Short haul holidays for families, couples and groups. The Mediterranean is always popular for beach holidays, but we can book you to any European country. Includes Disneyland Paris.
- Long haul holidays for families, couples and groups. Beaches around the world. Plus safaris in Africa,
- Touring holidays – everything from an escorted tour in the UK or a multi-centre trip through Asia or Australia, tailor-made just for you. Escorted tours are a great way to see a lot of a country or an area in a relatively short space of time. Multi-centre trips might involve several countries or just one country – send me a wish list of where you’d like to visit, and I’ll put together an itinerary for you that works!
- Adventure holidays – cycling, hiking, maybe with some extreme adrenaline elements (white-water rafting, ziplining etc). This could also include cookery or art courses in an overseas destination. We missed the ski and winter season this year but hopefully this will resume this coming winter
- River Cruises – a relaxing way to see a country from a different perspective. Glide along the Danube and visit the cities along the shores. Europe is great for river cruising, but there is also the Nile, Amazon and Mississippi, amongst other rivers further away.
- Ocean cruises – lots of cruises leave from UK ports to sail to the Canaries, Baltics and Mediterranean as well as crossing the Atlantic or round the world. However, we can book a cruise for you anywhere in the world. Why not extend your trip by staying a few nights extra before or after your cruise? We can also extend your trip by making the cruise part of a multi-centre trip. For example, fly to Singapore and spend a few days there. Then take a cruise for a few nights from Singapore, then fly to Australia or New Zealand and enjoy more time there.
As well, I’ll advise on COVID requirements – what tests do you need and what restrictions are in place in your destination country. Plus if needed, I can organise your visas.
Tell me more about your wish-list! Where do you dream of travelling to? Don’t leave it too long – we saw how the world suddenly closed over the past 18 months and we all missed travel.