With all the online booking sites and DIY packages that everyone can put together themselves, you might ask “Why use a travel agent?” Obviously, I think using a travel agent is a great idea but let me persuade you!
- You’ve searched online for (say) holiday to the Caribbean 2018 and found 1.78 million results! How do you choose?
- You’ve avoided the big companies as they look expensive, but remember the holiday you took years ago with a company no-one had heard of and it was horrible
- You must phone to confirm the details and spend hours on the hold line
- How to know whether the hotel accepts children or is adult only (without calling or emailing them)
- None of your friends knew and no-one online told you about the weather in your preferred destination
- Booking a transfer looked really expensive, until you arrive at the airport and there are no taxis left
Travel agents do regular training throughout the year, online with tour operators and tourist boards and face-to-face with operators – we have the contacts, so if we don’t know the answer – we know someone who will!
You can search online for a price, but this is taking up your time. Contact me and I’ll do all the hard work for you. You can sit back, and I’ll research everything, sending you an email with prices, hotel suggestions and details and flight options. Plus, some ideas on things to do in your destination.
If you’re planning a multi-centre trip, with several flights – I can find you the best combination at the best price. I can help you plan the trip as well – recently I’ve helped clients plan trips in the USA and Australia as well as around the world trips.
Plus, equally as important as all the points above – any holiday you book that includes flights is protected by ATOL.
All you have to do is drop me an email – there’s no harm in asking for a quote. You never know, you could be pleasantly surprised.