Not long now until Valentine’s Day so now’s the time to think about romance. Whether it’s a day out, a weekend or longer, Diamond Travel can help you with some ideas.
A day of romance
- London Eye plus dinner – 3 course dinner in a Covent Garden restaurant followed by a trip on the London Eye for some breathtaking evening views – from just £40 per person
- Notting Hill Movie Tour – spend a couple of hours revisiting the locations used in the romantic comedy – just £8 per person
- The Bodyguard – seats to see the show, from £60 per person
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at Harrods – £38 per person
A weekend of love
Some cities are renowned as romantic destinations. Paris, Rome and Venice are always popular. However, you can pop down to Cape Town for a long weekend and at this time of year, the weather is loads better than in the UK! Closer to home, Bruges is a compact town in Belgium, with canals, medieval buildings and chocolate. Alternatively, Budapest has museums, spas and the River Danube – beautiful city to explore.
If you can manage a longer break, you could try;
- The Caribbean – stay at an adults only, all-inclusive hotel where you could enjoy a candlelit dinner on the beach.
- A hot air balloon ride over the Nile or Masai Mara
- Learn to samba in Rio or tango in Buenos Aires
- Las Vegas – renew your wedding vows with Elvis!
- My ultimate destination however for romance has to be a SouthPacificIsland. Cruise through the seas around Tahiti and French Polynesia.
Wherever you choose to spend time with the one you love, just call Olein at Diamond Travel. I’ll make you both sparkle!
All prices quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Diamond Travel, agency S0466, acts as The Global Travel Group plc in connection with the sale of travel products. Unless specified as the operator, The Global Travel Group plc is the agent of ATOL Protected Tour Operators and other principals.